D.J. Balaji Rao
D. J. Balaji Rao (born December 15, 1939), is a mechanical engineer from the University of Madras and holds a postgraduate diploma in industrial engineering from Bombay University. He attended the advanced management programme at the European Institute of Business Administration (INSEAD) at Fountainbleu, France, in 1990.
D. J. Balaji Rao has served with distinction on the boards of many AAA rated companies, including Ashok Leyland, MICO, Wipro and Bharat Forge.
- Managing Director of the Infrastructure Development Finance Company Ltd.
- Executive Director of ICICI
- Vice Chairman and Managing Director at SCICI Ltd. in April 1996
- Consultant to the National Development Bank of Sri Lanka from March-August 1991 for setting up the bank under the World Bank Project
- Chief executive of the Industrial and Technical Consultancy Organization of Tamil Nadu from December 1981 to May 1982.
- Consultant to the Asian Development Bank between June 1985 and May 1986 for conducting a training programme for DFIs in Asia
- Nominee of the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) from 1993 to 1996
He has been on the board Bajaj Auto Ltd since 1993.
3M India Ltd.
Ashok Leyland Ltd
Bajaj Auto Ltd
Graphite India Ltd
Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd
Bajaj Finserv Limited
Bajaj Finance Limited
CMI FPE Limited
JSW Energy Limited
Hinduja Foundries Limited